Darul Ghufran Mosque invites interested applicants to be part of our family!
If you have the passion to serve and contribute to the growth and development of the Singapore Muslim community, come and join us!
Below are the details on the current vacancies:
1. Head, General Admin Office
Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Finance or any related field with several years of relevant work experience
Skills & Competencies:
1) Is a self-starter and able to work independently under tight deadlines
2) A dynamic and motivated individual with good organising abilities, analytical and excellent communication skills
3) Strong leadership skills that enable influencing a wide range of individuals to work cross-functionally
4) Has a passion for Community Services
Managerial experience is critical. The ideal candidate will be required to manage a team of staff from Finance & Procurement Dept and Estate & Facilities Dept
1) Finance & Procurement
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations ie payroll, invoicing, fees collection, banking activities etc and its documentation
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Provide insightful information to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review, prepare and present financial data - monthly and annual reports
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
2) Facilities & Operations
- Monitor the logistics planning and support for all mosque activities
- Upkeep and maintain all mosque facilities and equipment, including inventory management
- Ensure security of mosque premises and jemaah and undertake corrective measures when needed
- Manage external vendors, part-timers and volunteers as a supplementary workforce
2. KINDERGARTEN CARETAKER
- Upkeep the centre’s cleanliness
- Prepare nutritious food for the children
- Assist with toileting
Skills & Competencies:
- Able to communicate clearly and follow instructions
- Able to work on 6 days work week
- Must be physically fit
We offer a remuneration and benefits package that will commensurate with your qualification and experience. All new officers will be appointed on a contract basis.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Up to 18 days of vacation leave, birthday leave, compassionate leave, maternity/paternity leave, marriage leave, exam leave, child care leave, haj leave
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Flexible subsidies which can be used for travel, self-enrichment etc
- Perks & Bonuses
- Lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
If you would like to send in your resume for the mosque future reference, please submit completed Employment Form together with your resume and send it to:
Secretary, Darul Ghufran Mosque
or email completed employment form to: