Darul Ghufran Mosque invites interested applicants to be part of our family!
If you have the passion to serve and contribute to the growth and development of the Singapore Muslim community, do keep a lookout on our vacancies.
Thank you for your interest!
Download Employment Form
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- 13th Month & Performance Bonus
- Up to 18 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Staff Wellness
1. Customer Relations Officer
As a Customer Relations Officer, you will get to meet people from all walks of life and be part of a dynamic team in handling walk-in customers and feedback from our stakeholders. You will be representing the mosque to carry out full spectrum of customer service duties.
|1. Greet walk-in-in stakeholders with a positive attitude.
2. Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls.
3. Maintain updated knowledge of all mosque services and programs.
4. Document feedback and forward to appropriate departments.
5. Assisting stakeholders in finding their way around the mosque.
6. Process registration and receive fees/donations.
7. Administers the back end closing of counter duties.
|1) Preferably candidates with GCE ‘O’ Level or WPLN level 5 holders|
|Skills & Competencies:|
|1) Mathematical skills and the ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately
2) Proficient with MS Office Applications
3) Able to perform shift duties and work on weekends
4) Passion for service excellence
5) Effectively bilingual in English & Malay
6) Ability to communicate clearly and convey information accurately
7) Good telephone etiquette
9) Able to work under pressure
10) Passion for community services
|1) Candidates with frontdesk Customer Service / Cashier will be an advantage|
2) Estate & Facilities Officer
- Supervise and liaise with contractors for any maintenance and repairs
- To oversees cleaning services and ensure compliance to with the cleaning schedule & SOP
- To certify work completion to term contract works and ad hoc works
- Provides basic maintenance services such as change of taps, lighting replacement, minor repairs, etc.
- Assist in the collation of work scope for quotation purposes
- Review validity of Maintenance Agreement and ensure service is in compliance
- Supervises and manages all professional maintenance of the building ie outsourced services
Email your resume & the completed employment form to firstname.lastname@example.org