Quran Recitation Classes(PQA)
The Quranic Recitation Studies Programme is a special programme for children of 5 to 11 years of age, to learn how to recite the Qur'an, Islam's holy book. The Qur'an is written in classical Arabic language, and is considered the ultimate form of Arabic poetic literature. Students will begin with identifying the Arabic script and move on to learning the phonetic nuances of the characters. They will then learn to recite simple verses from the Qur'an. At the end of this programme, students would have completed reciting the entire Qur'an with the proper phonetics and reading rules.
Frequency: 4 times a week
Days: Monday to Thursday
1. 9am - 12.30pm (Year 2020: 9 Slots)
2. 3pm - 4.30pm (Year 2020: FULL)
3. 4.45pm - 6.15pm (Year 2020: FULL)
Frequency: Twice a week
Days: Saturday & Sunday (Year 2020: FULL)
Time: 7.50am - 9.50am
Enrollment Fee is $60
This fee consists of the following:
- January 2020 Fee: $30
- Miscellaneous: $20
- Registration: $10
The monthly fee is only $30
Tilawati Book 1 & 2 is $30
Black or white Jubbah for boys and girls
This program requires Tuffaha Tilawati books for beginners.
Tilawati books can be purchased at Darul Ghufran Mosque at $30 per set.
Transport is not available for PQA students.
Registration for Academic Year 2020
Registration starts on 14 August 2019 at 9am.
Registration is on a first come first served basis.
Please Take Note:What to bring along for registration?
Please bring along:
- a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate &
- a photocopy of parent/guardian IC (front & back)
- completed registration form to our general office during office hours(closed during solat Zuhur & A’sar)
- Enrollment Fee: We accept cash, NETS or crossed cheque to “Darul Ghufran Mosque”
Once registration is full, please complete the Online Waiting List Form at the link below:
updated 19 Aug 2019. 1pm