The Kindergarten is our popular pre-primary school program that expands on knowledge from the Nursery program and introduces children to basic English language and literacy, helping them to identify basic, common words that will be used in the national school system. As a value-add, the kindergarten program also provides for psycho-motor program, song & rhythm, computer program and a reading program.
The Kindergarten is a 5-times weekly program
Frequency: Five times a week
Days: Mondays to Fridays
Time: 4 hours session
8am - 12pm (Mondays-Thursdays) and 8am - 10am (Fridays)
12.15pm - 4.15pm (Mondays-Thursdays) and 9.30am - 11.30am (Fridays)
Full for K1 Academic Year 2018
Enrolment fee for Academic Year 2018 is $320
This fee consists of the following:
Dec 2018: $200
Miscellaneous Semester 1: $100
The monthly school fee is $200
Our caring kindergarten teachers will introduce the following skills to your children.
- Self Social Awareness
- Numbers and Numeracy
- English Language & Literacy
- Malay Aesthetic & Creative Expression
- Motor Skill Development
- Music & Movement
- Environmental Awareness
- Computer Lessons with Interactive board
- Reading Program
You can purchase the uniforms at our exclusive school uniform retailer.
HF NAK International Pte. Ltd
90 Joo Chiat Road #02-01
Please contact Mdm Norzah Yusof
Tel: 8488 0775
Fax: 6345 3176
The uniforms' price list are as follows:
- Boys uniform (exclusive of songkok) :$35
- Girls uniform (inclusive of 1 jilbab) : $35
- PE uniform: $12
Transport is available for students residing at Tampines & Simei through our outsourced independent providers.
Registration for Academic Year 2018
For K2 program, please call 6786 5545 to arrange for an appointment with the Principal.
What to bring along for registration?
Please bring along:
- a photocopy of your child's birth certificate &
- a photocopy of parent/guardian IC (front & back)
- completed registration form to our general office during office hours(closed during solat Zuhur & A'sar)
- Enrolment Fee. Payment can be done in cash, NETS or crossed cheque to "Darul Ghufran Mosque"
* Both Enrolment & School Fees are payable via CDA(Child Development Account) Baby Bonus
Please Take Note:
Once registration is full, please call us at 6786 5545 during office hours(closed during Zuhur & A’sar prayers) if you would like to be on the waiting list.
Please take note that the Waiting List is NOT a confirmation of enrolment.
Parents will only be contacted if there are any cases of withdrawal.