The Kindergarten is our popular pre-primary school program that expands on knowledge from the Nursery program and introduces children to basic English language and literacy, helping them to identify basic, common words that will be used in the national school system. As a value-add, the kindergarten program also provides for psycho-motor program, song & rhythm, computer program and a reading program.
The Kindergarten is a 5-times weekly program
Frequency: Five times a week
Days: Mondays to Fridays
Time: 4 hours session
8am - 12pm (Mondays-Thursdays) and 8am - 10am (Fridays)
12.15pm - 4.15pm (Mondays-Thursdays) and 10am - 12pm (Fridays)
Enrollment fee is $370
This fee consists of the following:
Dec 2020: $250
Miscellaneous Semester 1: $100
The monthly school fee is $250
Our caring kindergarten teachers will introduce the following skills to your children.
- Self Social Awareness
- Numbers and Numeracy
- English Language & Literacy
- Malay Aesthetic & Creative Expression
- Motor Skill Development
- Music & Movement
- Environmental Awareness
- Computer Lessons with Interactive board
- Reading Program
You can purchase the uniforms at our exclusive school uniform retailer.
Please call the numbers below to make an appointment before purchase.
HF NAK International Pte. Ltd
90 Joo Chiat Road #02-01
Mdm Norzah: 8692 5377
Mdm Faridah: 9762 1524
The uniforms' price list are as follows:
- Boys uniform (exclusive of songkok) :$35
- Girls uniform (inclusive of 1 jilbab) : $35
- PE uniform: $12
Transport is available for students residing at Tampines & Simei through our outsourced independent providers.
- Registration for Academic Year 2020 will be on Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 9am.
- Only Registration Forms will be issued based on first come first serve basis on 20 July.
- Parents issued with forms will be notified of dateline to submit completed forms.
- Parents will be contacted for an interview session upon submission of completed form.
For K2 program, please call 6786 5545 to arrange for an appointment with the Principal.
Please Take Note:
Once registration is full, please call us at 6786 5545 during office hours(closed during Zuhur & A’sar prayers) if you would like to be on the waiting list.
Please take note that the Waiting List is NOT a confirmation of enrolment.
Parents will only be contacted if there are any cases of withdrawal.