A 4 year, holistic and integrated programme promoting Islamic living offers your little ones an insightful and exciting way to learn about Islam. They are taught to understand and practice Islamic values and morals in their daily lives.
You can learn more about the full programme at the alive.sg website
A safe, motivating and fun environment gives you peace of mind as your children spend their time with us. A multi-sensory approach inculcates the habits to inquire, try, see, share, reflect and act. Play is the central approach to learning. Themes are used to illustrate Islamic values and practices. Role-playing helps children to practice model behaviour which is an important element of value-based learning.
At the end of the four years, participants can expect to:
- Develop the love for Allah and Rasullulah s.a.w
- Refer to the Sahabahs and Prophets as examples
- Know what is right (Ma'ruf) and what is wrong (Mungkar)
- Develop the habits to perform salah and good deeds appropriate to their age
- Articulate what they have learnt
- Love their families, friends, teachers and school
- Be able to express and appreciate the beauty of Allah's creations
- Be able to recite and understand the general meaning of basic surahs and du'as.
- Be able to recognize Arabic letters, and read and write basic Arabic
The Tweens aL.I.V.E programme offers 4 subjects to meet the desired outcomes.
- Beliefs & Practices
- Life Skills & Character
- Social & Civilisational Islam
- Qur'anic Literacy
Please Take Note:
New application for Academic Year 2019 is closed.
This fee consists of the following:
- Registration: $10
- January 2020: $40
- Miscellaneous: $80
The monthly fee is only $40
Online Application For Academic Year 2020
Tinyurl link to online application will be released on Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 9am.
Tinyurl link to online application will be Closed on Monday, 19 August 2019 at 1 pm.
If you would like to be on the Waiting List, please leave your name and contact number here